Ma distram observand ca Internetul permite sa vinzi orice, inclusiv amintirile. http://www.ex-cessories.com/ si http://www.exboyfriendjewelry.com/ sunt siteuri dedicate celor care au iesit sifonati dintr-o relatie si isi vand acum online bijuteriile .
Sunt haioase povestile ex-elor, cititi cateva:
- „These $2,000 dollar earrings were bought as a I am sorry I got drunk and broke your piano bench. My ex was abusive actor who made alot of money but tried to buy me to make up for his very poor behavior. I want this stuff gone. These were bought after his job on the movie almost famous. „
- „I was given this ring from my ex-husband. He was at least good at buying jewelry. Too bad he was not good at being loyal. Oh well.”
- „These were bought for me by my ex boyfriend who loved to spend his daddy’s money. He had expensive taste and I only wore them once which was prom. Other than that, they have sat in a box. I’m hoping someone else will enjoy them more :o)”
- at least my last ex bought me stuff-i’ve dated losers who thought taco bell was a dateg
- „This was a birthday present from the ex. He was sweet and even baked me a cake for my birthday, oh and did I mention he also got me a lamp!? Seriously, a lamp? Well, he broke it off 2 weeks after our 1 year anniversary, and I don’t want this pretty set anymore.” (citatele sunt de pe http://www.exboyfriendjewelry.com/)
Interesant este ca inainte de negot, este povestea care vinde obiectul. Cred ca femeile acestea vor in primul rand sa isi umileasca ex-ii, profitul vine mai la coada!